Golden Visa in Spain
Call us for free 900 102 72
Or give us your phone number and we will call you
Advantages of obtaining the Golden Visa
Spain launched a Golden Visa programme in 2013. Through a property investment of 500,000€ you can get the family residence. You can renew this every two years. After five years, it is possible to obtain a permanent residence permit and after ten years, the Spanish -and therefore European- citizenship.
- To legally work and live in Spain.
- Residency in the Spanish territory is not required.
- Freedom of movement in the whole Schengen zone.
- The investor/ solicitor can request the residence permit for their spouse and their children at the same time.
- To request it, the applicant does not have to physically be in Spain.
- Quick procurement of the permit.
Besides the property investment, Golden Visas are available too for any investor who makes one of these significant investments in Spain:
- Shares or bank deposits (€1 million)
- Public debt (€2 million)
- Investment funds (€1 million)
- Business projects in Spain considered being of general interest through a previous report
Personalized assistance and global monitoring
Initial advice specific to each case and the steps to take in order to obtain a Visa / Residence Authorisation for Investor and relatives.
– Personal assistance in the procurement of NIE (Foreign National Identity Number) before the appropriate Administration to be able to conduct the trade of property.– Support in the contact with Spanish banks in order to open a bank account.– Support in the procurement of health insurance required for this type of procedure.– The monitoring of the whole process until the final procurement.– The personal accompaniment in the dispatch procedure and the collection of the residence card by the investor.